If you have minor damage to your teeth, either caused by decay or chipping, one treatment our dentist, Dr. David Drescher, might suggest is a dental filling. Call Miner Street & Corona Pass Dental today if you think you might need a dental filling in Winter Park and Idaho Springs, Colorado.